Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wildtree

Hey friends, can you believe today is Thursday?  I mean, tomorrow is Friday!  Isn't it great?!  I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and if not I hope today is great since tomorrow is Friday! 

My Thursday was pretty great, I finally/officially became a Wildtree Representative.  I know some of you are wondering what Wildtree is, well here's a bit of information about it:
What is Wildtree? Wildtree is an exciting company with 100% all natural gourmet culinary blends, infused Grapeseed oils, dressings, sauces and more! Wildtree’s blends make cooking everyday quicker, easier and more healthful for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen! 
There are NO preservatives, additives, food dyes, MSG, or high fructose corn syrup in the products.  There are also NO nuts, which is a plus for anyone with a nut allergy. In fact there are no nuts in the facility at all.

Wildtree has some great products, if you want a catalog let me know and I can email it to you (my email is jba0930@gmail.com).  Also, if you want to host a party let me know (I am willing to travel all over)!  Also, look at the host rewards (good incentive to host a party for friends).  My Website is listed here: http://www.mywildtree.com/59998/

So I hope everyone has a great Thursday, and please check out my Wildtree page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment