Hey friends, good Monday morning. Hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was okay.
Okay, so back to the title of my blog today. A stone wall, you say... Yes, a stone wall. No, I did not wreck Surely (my red Honda) into a stone wall. Though, trying to find a stone wall to wreck Surely into would be an adventure in itself. No, my stone wall was emotional and mental. If you recall in a previous post, I am on the search for my biological parents. So, my stone wall is that the company I contacted had no information for me. Though they did give me more options for finding my biological parents, which of course I am trying to find.
The company that my mother said I "came" through is called Welcome House. The issue with Welcome House is that it cost loads of money to look for my parents. I mean, the smallest amount is $40, and the largest is $200. Where the heck am I going to come up with that amount of money??? Hm, we shall see.
So, of course I told my mother, and she is just shocked that it had taken me so long to try and find them. I mean, by law you can start looking at the age of 18 (I will be 24 in September). So, she is a little shocked it has taken me so long. I told Kenneth (since he was here for the weekend), and I had to preface my comment by something like "I know this means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me; and since I mean a lot to you, you need to understand." I am pretty sure he thought I had lost my mind, but it is okay. He "gets" it now.
So yes, right now I am up against a stone wall. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment