Hi friends! I hope everyone is excited today is Thursday, which makes tomorrow Friday!! TGIF! :)
So, last night Kenneth and I had a great time at the game. We got there, and got come pretty awesome BBQ pork nachos and two beers. I was holding the two beers when my museum director walks up to me; I of course "try to hide them," and he laughs at me and says "Just keep them under the desk!!!" So we had a good laugh, So here are a few good pictures of our night! I must admit, even Kenneth had a great time!
 |
| Warming up |
 |
| We were in section 103 :) |
 |
| Not corroborating |
 |
| Much better picture of us |
 |
| Mr. Belding!!!! |
 |
| Mr. Belding with some fans |
 |
| Close to the end of the game |
 |
| Nutzy |
 |
| In the shop, I found this pig nose; stuck it on him, and realized he still looked the same bhahaha okay, just kidding but still it is kind of funny |
So yes, we had a great time!! The Flying Squirrel's won!
No comments:
Post a Comment