Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh wonderful Saturday!

Hey friends!  How was everyone's Friday and end of the work week?  Any hiccups?  Or a straight run?

I must admit, my Friday was not as grand as I would have liked.  Besides being up all night (waking up at 2:30, and not going back to sleep until 11 that night), I was just not in a good mood.  Traffic was of course a *****, and I felt like I was loosing my mind.  I keep misplacing items, and yesterday it finally caught up to me and I had a little break down.  It is okay, I got it all back together; but still had a little temper.
Kenneth wanted to go to the Capital Ale House downtown (which is a ***** to park near), to enjoy Blues and Brews.  I got a good parking spot, right off the bat.  He on the other hand, drove around for close to half an hour to find a spot.  The music was super  loud, you could not think or talk.  We split a smokehouse burger and fries (pretty good, but really greasy).  I did not feel like dancing, but Kenneth did; so I let him go.  I was just aggravated about a lot.
After that, we left to go to Rigby's Jig for their Friday Night Dance Party (first Friday of every month).  It was good.  Lots of west coast swing, hustle and east coast swing.  Not that many people.  Okay hor'dourves.  We had a lot of fun though!

Today, I need to clean my apartment (before noon).  Yes, it is amazing I have off today!  I have off today because my mother is coming into town and the three of us are going to see Jeff Dunham tonight!!!!!!  Here's a clip of Jeff and Achmed:
Also, Jeff, Peanut and Jose: 
Okay friends, off to clean my apartment (I mean, it is not dirty; but I feel I need to clean)!  Hope everyone has a great Saturday!  Anyone got any good plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment