So, on Sunday after church I drove up to Winchester. I knew I was going to be hosting my 2nd Wildtree party on Monday evening.
I spent an hour and a half driving from Richmond to Fredricksburg. I was not a happy camper. I was very mad at people for moving so slow and not being good drivers. After Fredricksburg, I got honked at by a truck driver who also tried to give me his number by raising his hands with them (I was driving in front of him). It was super comical!
I spent Monday getting ready for the party, cleaning the house and grocery shopping. I realized when I made my grocery list I made it with what I had at my apartment in mind; not what my mother "had" at her house. Well, let's just say my mother "had" nothing; so my grocery list was a bit long!
We had a lot of fun, tasting all the same things we did in the 1st party! However, we also had a sweet onion "jam" (provided by Courtney).
I took the leftover trifle to my mom's office this afternoon; and it was devoured. Angel stole it out of my cooler and started scarfing it down. I mean, I just started to laugh at her; and then I told her she had to share with others! She did, everyone who tasted it loved it! It is pretty good!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment