Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Melting Pot experience

So Kenneth and I dined at the Melting Pot tonight!!!  I must admit, I was blown away!  It was amazing.  So much food, and all was especially great!  Everything about it was good.  Here's a few pictures of our night and food (super yummy):

Driving there, super excited

Slightly bored Kenneth

Us (while stopped at a red light)

Super excited!!!!

Our lemons were skewered


Cute little fondue sticks






Being silly (sorry the camera was out of focus)



Appetizer - cheese fondue

Entree: chicken, filet mignon, teriyaki and tuna with a chicken broth and vegetables (potatoes, broccoli and mushrooms)



So yes, I know I forgot dessert.  It was a Cookies 'n Cream Marshmallow Dream (Dark chocolate topped with marshmallow cream, flambéed, swirled together and garnished with crushed Oreo® cookies) it was served with strawberries, cheesecake, rice krispy treats, marshmellows (covered in graham crackers and/or oreos), pound cake and brownie!  It was awesome!!!!


Okay, so off to bed now!  Good night and sweet dreams to all! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment