Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

Good morning friends!  Today is Sunday, yipee!  However, it is the end of the weekend; which means tomorrow is Monday (insert sad face here). 

Today especially is an interesting day.  Today is a day to celebrate Fathers, yet my father and I are not in a good relationship; and I have no celebrated this day since high school. 

But, today is also an amazing day!  Today is Kenneth's birthday!  For the past three years, I have celebrated his birthday around this other "holiday;" and enjoyed it to!

Today will be celebrated with food, and a sailing class in Irvington, Virginia.  We have Groupons, so it will be loads of fun!  We are both super excited!

So here are a few pictures of the birthday boy!!!




Okay, so it is not a picture of him; but of a present he gave me






Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment