Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Been super busy

Okay friends, I know I have been a bad blogger recently.  I normally do try to blog a lot during the week.  However this week has been a bit complicated and busy!  Now, do not get me wrong: I LOVE busy weeks.  However, I wish I had time to blog.  I will try later tonight or tomorrow morning.  But fast wrap up: worked on Sunday, Monday we really did not much but went dancing at night.  Tuesday we did a few errands then danced.  Today we went rafting and now off to the Melting Pot.  Tomorrow we are going to Kings Dominion.  Friday we are off to Charlottesville and Saturday is my Wildtree parties.  Sunday is church at the farm then off to Winchester.  Monday is my Wildtree party at my mom's and then Tuesday is appointments in Winchester.  Wednesday is back to Richmond for a Flyer Squirrel's game.

So though I have been super busy, I will try to blog soon!

Love always!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment