Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Glorious Tuesday

Good morning readers!  Hope everyone's Monday was not as bad as you thought, and if it was just remember today is Tuesday which is one day closer to Friday!

So I realized from my last post that most people do not get it.  I mean, I told my boyfriend last night and he was like "um, that's cool; I guess."  I realized that yes, no one really got it; and it kind of made me sad.

I know I do not have really any friends who are adopted, all my friends' parents are their own biological parents.  No one I know has gone through what I have.  No one I know has ever had to wonder things about their parents and maybe other family members.

I know my mom understands, well at least tries to.  I mean, I know she cannot understand fully either; but she tries.  I get that since she is my mother she wants me to be happy and know all about me.

So yes, I get that all my readers might not understand where I am coming from; but it is part of me, and I need to figure it out.  So please bear with me as I try to figure out who I am and where I came from.


On, other notes; Tuesday proves to be better than Monday in the weather department so far today!  I think I will spend a little time at the pool this afternoon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment