Monday, June 27, 2011

Newest book read

So friends, as you can tell I am reading a lot of books lately.  I mean, I love to read; do not get me wrong, but when I was in school I never had time for free reading.  Now that I have not much else going on, I am reading all the time.

The latest book read is The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.  I mean, it was a great read.  As you can remember from a previous post, I just finished Angels & Demons: A Novel.  Da Vinci had a good story line, and a great easy read.  I of course read it at work these past few days (well really two).  I enjoyed the book a lot, and recommend it to anyone.

Now, I know these books have been out for a while; however, I am just getting around the reading them.  I know it sounds strange, but I did not read them when they first came out because I knew I was going to go there.  I mean, I did visit both France, Italy and the Vatican City the summer after I graduated high school for two weeks.  I did not really need to know all the "drama" involved right before I went; so I knew I could wait.  Then college hit, and I ran out of time to free read.  Well, now I am done with college so catching up on a long list of books!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment