Hi friends! I hope everyone had a great Saturday! I know I did!!!
The beginning of Saturday was spent cleaning my apartment (which got done super fast). Then my mom got here! We all spent the afternoon shopping and hanging out! We had RedRobbin for lunch (YUMMMMMM)! Kenneth and I also took her to SweetFrog for some fro-yo! It was nice hehe!
Last night was the best show I have every seen!
The show of Jeff Dunham that my mother, boyfriend and I saw last night was actually taped. The show will air on Comedy Central on September 25, 2011! Do not worry people, I will remind EVERYONE! We sat on the Grand Tier, in the second row, to the left of stage (if you are standing on it).
The show was FANTASTIC! We all had so much fun. The jokes were amazing! We just could not believe how much fun it all was. The taping certainly made it super funny for everyone.
Jeff said he picked Richmond because the tickets sold out the fastest. HECK YEAH!!!!
I cannot wait for the show to air and the DVD to come out! My mom bought me a Peanut bobble-head doll (I will post pictures later)! I must admit, being taped was the best thing ever!!!!!
So Kenneth has taken off all this upcoming week so we can go do fun things! Tomorrow we have a private dance lesson. Wednesday we are going rafting. Hopefully Thursday we might go take a scuba class! Friday we are going to Charlottesville, for great food, wine and a dance lesson! Saturday is my Wildtree party (which I am super excited for - if you could not tell)!!!!! Sunday is church at the farm, then I drive North to see my mom and do another Wildtree party there! So, this upcoming week is going to be lots of fun! I just cannot wait!
So I will keep everyone posted on the fun events upcoming! I hope everyone had a great weekend, anyone have any surprises?
No comments:
Post a Comment