Okay, so I was driving back down to Richmond today (well, just got home a few minutes ago). I spent close to three hours in the car, and I saw 16 cops. I mean, I saw none for the first 45 minutes but then pretty much saw the 16 all in two hours.
So here are a few common sense things I notice while driving, and yes I realize common sense is not as common as it should be.
1. If there is an accident on the side of the road, do not slow down to gawk at it and slow up traffic and pretty much cause another.
2. If you are passing someone, pass on the left hand side; because passing on the right is much harder for the driver you are passing to see your blinker.
3. If you pass a cop, do not slow down; I mean yes, if you are speeding then you are speeding. Plain and simple. If the cop is actually brave enough to pull out and try and get you, well then they do; but most of them do not.
4. If you are driving, please do the posted speed limit. Heck, even go over by 5 if you want. Yet, do not go under the speed limit in the left hand lane.
5. What gives guys the right to wave and honk at you while driving? I got honked at by two truckers on Sunday night (one even tried to give me his number by doing hand signs), and one guy today waved and blew me a kiss. Really, what gives guys the idea that is cool???
Okay, so that is just a little of me ranting about driving!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment