Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kings Dominion

Kenneth and I ventured to Kings Dominion today.  If you have never been, it is a good place.  It is right North of Richmond in a "town" called Doswell.  We went today, since we know school gets out next week and it will be super packed.  Today was nice, the lines were short (the longest line was Volcano).  I would upload a map offline, however my server is telling me it is too big (of course)!

It was super hot outside, we got there around 11:30 and left at 3.  Three and a half hours were enough.  We rode, the Dominator, Volcano, Flight of Fear, Intimidator 305, Anaconda, Backlot Stunt Coaster (use to be the Italian Job ride), the Crypt (use to be the Laura Croft ride) and Shockwave.

All the rides were a lot of fun, Kenneth had never been on Volcano; so it was nice.

The two new coasters (Dominator and Intimidator 305) were both lots of fun.  Kenneth preferred the Intimidator, I preferred the Dominator.  Of course, we cannot agree!

Hope everyone had a good Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment