So I must admit, I am super excited that today is Friday! I do not have to work tomorrow! Oh, which makes today even better!
Yet, I woke up at 2:30. I mean wild awake. I laid there, listening to Kenneth AND Hermione snore. Not together, and defiantly not in tune. I was super annoyed when I looked at my phone and it was 3:30. Still no sleep. So after that I grabbed my iPod to play a few games. At least I passed the time having fun and laughing at Kenneth.
I realized at 5:00, I was still awake. With no chance of going back to sleep. So I thought about whether or not I would want to learn Korean. I mean, it would technically be the same as learning any other language: practice, practice, practice! The one thing I am really bad at when it comes to learning languages. Yet, I realize that if I would ever want to go visit Korea I would need to know the language.
I have thought about going to Korea. I know of a bunch of groups that take trips, annually. One group you can take someone else with you, like your parents or partner. There is one trip that is adults and their kids. Most of the trips are great, all you have to pay is your airfare; the accommodations are all taken care of for you (which is a relief). So I realize to go visit, I need to learn the language.
We will see how this goes!
So, I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend! Any special plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment