Kenneth and I drove up to Charlottesville, to go wine tasting, eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise and have a private dance lesson.
We stopped at Weston Farm Vineyard and Winery. It was a super cute place, with an ADORABLE little French pit bull. The pit bulls are on the wine bottles (super cute). We tasted 6 wines, and bought one - a peach
The second winery was Jefferson Vineyards. We tasted 10 wines. Super good. Got a tour of the place, which was nice. The third was a place called Blenheim Vineyards. We tasted 9 wines. Good wines, great view! These wine bottle designs are super awesome (they pair up to be a tree - pretty cool huh)!! The tasting room is pretty sweet. ![]() The last winery was First Colony Winery. I realized that it was on Route 20 (which while driving to school I had to take). It was quiet a shock to see I have driven by the place a million of times and never stopped (trust me, I have wanted to but I figured driving home drunk or to school drunk was probably not a good idea). I mean I would not have gotten drunk, but still would have been feeling it! We tasted 8 there. They were okay, but not the best. The place was gorgeous. After that, we went to Kenneth's favorite place: Cheeseburger in Paradise! We split some queso dip and chips. I had the fish and chips (was okay, been better). Kenneth had the gouda burger. Both were super filling. Also we had some coffee to try and sober ourselves up. Kenneth's burger was delicious. We went to Kohl's for a bit, before our dance class. He bought a new shirt and two pairs of cute shorts! Our dance class was at Terry Dean's Dance Studio. My mother won five private lessons there at a silent action, to benefit cancer research. So, Kenneth and I had our first lesson. The lesson was okay. Okay, that was a lie. Since we had been drinking all day, we were not on our best game, so we got a lot of critic. Next time we go, we will do better (let's hope)! So, I hope everyone had a good day! Well, at least; if you did not, you can enjoy the fun aspects of my day (not to gloat or anything)! Love all! -J |


No comments:
Post a Comment