So I have been giving this some thought, what exactly is a good blogger?
I mean, I read a lot of blogs, on a daily basis. I think blog reading is a lot of fun. It is better than Facebook, since you can post a lot more and not be limited by space (say in a note, or status). It is also nice because you can see what other people are doing, and "experience" other things in life. A lot of my blogger friends travel, run and cook great food. I do not really travel. I defiantly do not run. I am learning to cook great food. So reading other's blogs makes life seem peachy keen like a jelly bean. However, I do have blogger friends who do not blog that often, but when they do the blogs are really good. Now, I am not saying my friend's who blog every day have bad blogs; a lot of my friends who blog everyday have great blogs!
Yet, I wonder what exactly is a good blogger. I mean I try to blog every day, at least during the week. However, during the weekend, I am a slack blogger; but I at least feel bad about it. Like I wonder, does being a good blogger mean you blog EVERY day, or does it mean you blog only about the good things, or does it mean you are just open and honest when you do blog.
But how can one be sure? If a lot of people read your blog, does that mean it is good? Or, if you only have a few dedicated readers, does that make it good? I mean, it says on my blog I have 8 followers; does that mean that 8 people on a daily basis read my blog? Or does that mean, 8 people can read my blog. I wonder how many people actually read the blog? I wonder some days if I just write, write and write and no one reads. Hmmmm. All these things to consider.
Do not worry (people who read my blog) I am not going anywhere. I mean this is like a journal online, except for all the personal details you cannot (I mean should not) indulge about online or pretty much to anyone. This is why some people have good memories (wink, wink).
So that is just a bit to ponder about, since I know I am. I just want to know if I am alone in this thought??
No comments:
Post a Comment