Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello April!!!

So, wow I cannot believe today is April 1st.  Like seriously???  Wow!!!

Today, I worked for a few hours at the museum.  A lot actually went on, a HUGE school group came in right after me.  A high school group came in right after the school group left.  I got to shadow the high school group on their "behind the scenes" tour; which was lots of fun.  I got to see so many textiles and other items upstairs and hear stories about them was lots of fun!

Of course, after work the drive home SUCKED!  Since my mother did not order my car tags early enough, I have to drive around with a piece of paper explaining that I have tags and that they are on the way.  Ugh, so of course I did not want to be pulled over today; but man I speed past a cop today (along with all the other cars around me) and he did not pull me over!  Oh, there is a God! :)  Traffic sucked like always, and of course since I decided to drive up interstate 95 it took even longer; since normally I cheat and drive up the back roads and then get on the interstate.  Oh, traffic sucks; and of course since there was construction going on, on North 95.

My roommate and I went to Border's today!  We both heavily enjoyed our trip!  I bought a bunch of books, and so did my roommate. :)

It's been an uneventful week overall.  However, I do work all weekend (insert sad face) and I really want to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment