Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A new adventure

Okay, so here are the pictures from the cat exploring outside.  Today she got to go out twice, so I got the best pictures.  However, I am still so scared to let her be out for a long length of time; so she probably was outside for a total of two minutes (if that)!

Realizing the door is open
Right at the door
Realizing we can stick our head out the door
Debating if we want to actually go out, it was cold outside (I was freezing next to the door)
Still debating, sitting now though
Smelling the door
Out the door, starting at mommy to see if it is okay
Heading outside towards the closet
So close to the closet
Passing the door again, towards the other end of the porch
Trying to ignore mommy, so we do not have to come in
Passed the door (mom worrying now)
Sitting outside, enjoying the view
So overall, a very adventurous day for the cat and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment