Friday, April 29, 2011

Once in a lifetime...

Okay, so last night when I got back into town before my meeting at seven; I decided that I was going to watch the Royal Wedding (on Friday, April 29th at 6am).  However, I decided that I was going to stay up all Thursday night, and watch all the wedding items on television and be awake to view the wedding.

I mean, I figured that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch this wedding.  And I will admit, when I was younger I wanted to marry him (I mean what little girl did not want to become a princess when she grew up).  I spent all night, watching E! television; all about the wedding!

I loved every second of the television shows, and enjoying the fun I got from the countdown on the television.  Kenneth called me at like one, to tell me good night; and he was so impressed/confused that I was awake and was going to stay awake for the wedding.  He thought I was kind of insane (which I might have been).  However, the wedding means different things to different people; especially guys.

I at least got to do some chores that I needed to get done (not really being at my apartment for two weeks has been a HUGE issue).  Of course I have so much laundry laying around (even though I took a lot home with me) - mostly sheets and all that.  I had to change my sheets and make my bed; which was an issue to my cat.  I also had to put away all my clean clothes and all my new clothes my mommy bought me from Coldwater Creek.

E! tv has been my favorite site to visit today!

Here are a few of my observations today (some of them obvious but oh well):
- Kate of course looked beautiful in her dress!
- Her sister is very pretty!
- The little bridesmaids were so adorable!
- William has a HUGE balding spot on his head (oh well, still a prince).
- Harry is starting to look much more attractive the older he gets.
- Harry's on-again, off-again girl is UGLY.
- David Beckham looked HOT (like always)!!!
- Wearing hats is an interesting collection.
- I would SOOOOO have camped out for days to watch the wedding.

A few things I found out about the wedding:
- William and Kate are 12th cousins, once removed.
- David Beckham wore his medal wrong.
- The wedding cost $23 million (while William's parents, Charles and Di's wedding was $48 million).
- The wedding invitations had two options for men's tuxedos.
- William and Kate are the only ones who have had two kisses on the balcony (Kiss).

While at the grocery store this evening, I saw the People magazine devoted to the wedding (p.s. I plan on buying it soon)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment