Monday, April 18, 2011
Easter Shoes
Today, Kenneth and I went and ran a bunch of errands; one of which was to DSW to look at shoes. He had dragged me into a lot of random stores by that point, so this was my payback. I already knew what shoes I wanted. They are Liz Clairborne "Melody" wedges - in a nude color. We walked around the store for a while, until we found the shoes in a black color. While standing there looking at the black ones, I noticed that blue ones and red ones where around. So I found my size and slipped my foot in. Oh they fit so nice! Of course, I realized there were no beige ones to be found. At that point I was able to find a sales person and ask about the shoes in beige. She pointed out that they might be in the sale section, since once they run low on products they move them to the sale section. Kenneth found them for me, in the correct size. I was in heaven! And the shoes where 30% off (to make it even better)!!! So, the shoes cost less than the dress - and that was the point! The sales associate that rang me up, completely understood what I said - Kenneth on the other hand had no idea and thought we were both insane. But, I am not buying a hat, nor a new purse for Easter - so top that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment