Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Great food and brain teasers

Source
So last night, my roommate at about five started making her dinner.  I mean, I kind of realized I needed to eat dinner and all that, but I had no idea what I was going to have.  I rummaged through all that I had in the cabinets and refrigerator, to realize I hated all the food I had.  So, my wonderful plan was go shopping.  Martin's is only a few minutes away; depending on traffic and stupid people driving around.  Once I got to the grocery store, I was just walking around looking for random items I knew I needed; but not having a list I was slightly lost for food ideas.  I was looking over everyone's carts that I happen to pass, and finally decided on mexican food.  So, I had to buy some hamburger meat and taco seasonings; but also I decided to make a six layer dip too.  I ended up only making the dip last night (since the rice took about half an hour to make)!  My dip is: refried beans, queso cheese, salsa, spanish rice, shredded cheese and sour cream on top!!!  It was super amazing (had some on a taco this morning for brunch)!!

So my newest brain teasers in life located at Dictionary.com, and it is the daily crossword puzzle.  It is a good brain teaser, to help keep my slow brain stimulated and functioning well!  The puzzle marks letters that are wrong for you, so you are not completely lost while figuring it out.  My grandmother use to do the crossword puzzle in the newspapers everyday, and boy oh boy I did not think I would ever do a crossword puzzle.  Yet, I have the Dictionary.com puzzle saved on my bookmarks and a crossword puzzle game on my iPod touch!  I do sudoku also, but they are a little less challenging than crossword puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment