Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An, okay Monday

Source
Yesterday was just "a better than normal" Monday.  I mean nothing spectacular went on, but nothing horrible happened either.  The day had a few good moments, going to Bed Bath and Beyond with my roommate to use up a few good coupons we had obtained!  I bought a Turbie Twist, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and the cutest bath tub treads.   I mean I already have a set of Turbie Twist, but since I have my hair permed (it still smells after a shower, so my turbies are being run though quickly).  I bought a purple and white one, since I already have a pink and white one!  I love that they come in two packs, however I wish they did not all come with a white one.  I think the white ones get dirty so much quicker than the other ones (well I think that white clothes get dirtier than others also).  I mean I love these things, they are so nice.  My freshman roommate Brittany had them, and thats when I found out what they were!  I was like, "How have I gone eighteen years without knowing what they were!"  Of course it took me until my senior year in college to actually buy my own, I never had been to Bed Bath and Beyond until sophomore year (and I forgot what they were for a while).  Now that I have them, I use them every time I shower; and I hate when I travel and forget one.

The two trends
So Bed Bath and Beyond had a lot of good bath tub treads, but I found the PERFECT ones for my bathroom.  They are two different duck pictures!  My bathroom has been in a DUCK theme for as long as I could remember.  I had a yellow bathroom in middle school!  I mean, I LOVE ducks!  So, having a yellow bath mat (used under the litter box right now), a duck shower curtain, and soap dispenser; I decided I needed tub trends.  I have yellow towels in Winchester, but pink ones now (well ever since I went to college).  Also, because my shower is kind of slippery, and sometimes Kenneth tries to fall on his ass in it (sorry to out you, honey)!  So I bought the cutest little tub treads; they came with two designs!  I put them in last night and LOVED them.  Of course Kenneth thought they were weird and he moved two accidently.

Of course, before my roommate and I went shopping I was enjoying some wonderful television!  My newest channel is WEtv!  I find it highly entertaining and loads of laughs!  Yesterday I watched, "Little Miss Perfect," which is all about little girls who are going to compete in the Little Miss Perfect competition (where ever it is located).  I mean this show is all about the glitz and fashion it takes to be a "Little Miss Perfect" and win the pageant.  Here is a Sneak Peek clip from Wetv.com.  I mean it is comical, watching all these little girls who's mothers are either trying to carry on the family legacy of being in pageants or are trying to impose their dreams from when they were younger.  Of course I noticed that most pageant moms are overweight, and are trying to tell their daughters to watch their weight and all that (the kids are barely elementary school age).  I mean, I am fascinated by all that I can find to watch on television.

And to add to a pretty good Monday, Kenneth came up to visit me!!!  Since I work on weekends, and he has a M-F job; seeing each other during the weekends are hard.  Plus, after I work I want to be lazy and not do anything.  It was great seeing him, even though it was just for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment