Ok, well it's official. I am going to try to get my butt back into shape. I have left post-it notes around my room asking me about working out. I think my game plan will be to walk on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and do yoga or zumba on the other days.
While driving home yesterday from cat sitting and shopping with the roommate; we went a different way home and I got to see two parks. One is super close to my apartment, so on my way home today; I will be stopping by to walk for thirty minutes or so!
I will let you know how it goes later on today!
Also, when I woke up to my million amounts of emails; there was a Groupon about Sailing! I am not sure I can "sail," however I feel like it would be worth the $62 for a three hour class. I think sailing seems very relaxing! If any of my readers would like to get in on the good deal, here's the link: http://gr.pn/dP5N7X
Enjoy, and I'll be back to let you know how my work out goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment