Monday, April 4, 2011

My brave cat!!

Ok, so since I live on the 2nd floor of my building I have been giving it some thought to let my cat go out onto the porch.  She sits at the sliding glass door, staring at the birds and squirrels that come onto our porch all the time.  She loves to look out the window and enjoy the wonderful weather.

So, today I opened up the screen door and let her step outside onto the porch.  Since she was a feral cat, that my family rescued and has always been a "little" skittish when it comes to people.  However, I was super nervous to let her go out.  She walked out (all paws).  She stayed near the door, and came in when I called.  However, I was still super nervous to have her go out.

Eventually, I might let her go out on her own or even go out for more than a few seconds; but for right now we will stay inside with small trips out.

I'll post a picture of our next trip, right now she is too busy sleeping to want to go out! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment