Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winchester... Oh yeah...

Okay, so being back up in Winchester is a reality check; on how much I MISS Richmond!!!  Winchester seems so small compared to Richmond.  Though I realize Winchester is growing in size (since they just got a Bed Bath and Beyond, and also a Best Buy in the past year); but I mean I live less than five minutes from either one of those in Richmond.

Today in Winchester, I had to go to the dentist to get a temporary cap on my root canal from August.  Oh, what a joy to go to the dentist at 9:30 in the morning (insert sad face here)!  It took about an hour, and it was mostly me just sitting around waiting with "stuff" between my teeth.  The cap is super boring looking, just white and nonchalant looking.  My new tooth will be in, in a few weeks so I will be back up then.  He of course told me I could not chew gum, what a bummer.  Well while at the dentist I realized I could have him look at the little "bump" I have under my tongue.  This "bump" looks like when you bite the side of your mouth.  I mean it does not hurt or anything so I really just wanted him to look at it and tell me what it was.  He said it was like a saliva glad, that was stopped up; so he recommended me to eat SOUR CANDY!!!!!  Imagine my surprise, I mean I have had this dentist since I was in fourth grade!  He has NEVER told me to eat candy, he normally tells me to NEVER eat candy!!!  Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was so excited to be told to eat candy, however I gave up candy for lent!  Does this mean it is okay to eat it since the doctor told me to???
After that, I came home to do some chores for my mother.  This is her way of keeping me not bored!  Ha!  The chores today, are not as bad as they have been before.  I worse was having to clean out the refrigerator, which was full of gross rotten apples (ewwwwwww - insert sad face here please)!  At leas none of it smelled as gross as the eggs she had me pour out last night.
This afternoon, I was able to get into see my chiropractor!!  I am addicted to going.  My mother calls me a chiropractic junkie (and I accept the name)!  But hey, it's all good!  I feel so much better after going.  And today I cracked much nicer than last time.

However, after leaving Chris's I realized that I REALLY wanted to go to Sweet Tooth Bakery.  However, giving up baked goods is a pain in the ass being home.  So, I was good and drove on by.  Oh I was so sad to see it go (insert REALLY sad face here).  I mean since I gave up baked goods for Lent, I have been CRAVING any kind of baked good.  A friend of mine who blogs, bakes every Friday and post it on her blog and it makes me CRAVE baked goods.  Maybe next year, I will work on giving something else.

Now, back to tonight, I get to go to Roma's Italian restaurant with my mommy and a few good friends of her from her old work job.  Last night I got Five Guys and tonight Italian!!!  Yummy food all around!

I'll let ya know more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment