Okay, so I have to admit: I LOVE getting my nails done. I do not (until recently) get them done. I normally do not even paint my finger nails, just the toes! However, when my mother came to visit last Friday (right before Easter) and she suggested we go get manicures and pedicures together, I of course jumped at the opportunity!
I got hot pink on my toes (like always) and a french manicure. My toes have lasted, however my fingers were getting all ratty (insert sad face). So, today I decided to treat myself to another french manicure! Oh, the nice hand massage and the warm towel felt so nice! My nails look super cute and I am super excited to be able to enjoy them for as long as they last (however, when they chip I will wait a while before getting them done again - just too expensive). So here's a picture to show off my cute nails!
That's all for now folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment