Friday, April 15, 2011

♥ neVer forgeT. Live for 32. 4/16/2007

I cannot believe tomorrow marks the fourth anniversary of the Virginia Tech massacre.  I mean, I know exactly what I was doing that morning when it happened: I had taken a shower, and was getting ready for my class that afternoon; when my roommate came in and turned on the television.  We sat there and watched the news flash by.  I think we were both so speechless that neither one of us even breathed while watching the news.  I realized that I needed to try and get a hold of my friends at Tech (of course me like everyone else was trying to be on the phone), so eventually after getting no where with the phone I started to use Facebook.  I was hoping my friends would post something so that I would know they were okay; since I had no idea what my friend's schedules' where or anything.  Eventually I did get a hold of everyone I knew, and could breathe a sigh of relief; yet, I still had a pain for those lives who were lost that day.  Every year that has pasted has been a wonder, on whether it could happen at Longwood, or anywhere else.  I am glad that we all remember and neVer forgeT.

No comments:

Post a Comment