Friday, April 29, 2011

More Easter-ing

Okay, so I forgot to mention a few things I got for Easter.

I got two DVD sets of Sex and the City:  Sex and the City: The Complete First Season and Sex and the City: The Complete Third Season!!!

Along with that, I got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1!!!!  Of course I took it home to watch it with my mother; and we did not watch it; AND I left it there!

Also, my mom bought me this super cute Orchid from Lowe's!!!  I left that up there too!

(Insert sad face here).

Also, I got more candy: Reese Eggs, mini-Cadbury eggs (Cadbury Creme Eggs, box of 48), more jellybeans, and Dove candies (Dove Dark Chocolate Eggs 8oz (Pack 4) and Dove Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Eggs Pack of 3).

I LOVE CANDY!!!  I am super excited that Lent is over!  I have been indulging in candy a lot recently.  Though I did sort my jelly beans into sandwich bags so when I grab a bag I can only eat so much (now that does not mean I cannot eat more than one bag at a time).

No comments:

Post a Comment