Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fun times!!!

Hey friends, I hope your weekend was GREAT!!!  I must admit, it was a good weekend for me too!

On Friday, we spent some time at Sam's Club shopping!  Then to Martin's!   I must admit, I LOVE grocery shopping!   I really do, I do not understand why, but I do!  So I throughly enjoyed our shopping trip!  Kenneth enjoyed laughing at me in Sam's Club; he went off to get the Sam's Club credit card - and told me "go buy the items you need" - and so I did!!!

After that we, w came home and made some confetti corn for the family reunion on Saturday!  Kenneth decided to take a little nap, so I did our packing for that night!  After that, we hopped in the car and drove to Charlottesville; thinking we would get there in time for dinner before hand and then have our lesson and make our way to Lake Monticello for the night!  Needless to say, our game plan did not happen accordingly.  Of course, we found traffic and our extra hour build into our schedule got used to sit in traffic.  So, we got there in time for our lesson; and afterwards went to Cheeseburger in Paradise.  We have throughly enjoyed our trips to Charlottesville, especially because we get Cheeseburger in Paradise!!!  After our dinner, we ended up driving to Lake Monticello to stay with one of my cousin's from my grandfather's side.  I had never been to Leighton's house, and the phone's gps was not taking up the right way; and of course it was super dark driving there.  Needless to say, we were lost like CRAZY; but at least the phone worked so we could call and get directions!  Leighton's house is AWESOME!  It is super open, and amazing!  She has a whole open basement, that could so be a ballroom!

Saturday, we drove to Luray for my family reunion!  It was a great 2 hour drive, of wonderful weather, great scenery and HORRIBLE drivers!  After the reunion, we drove back to Richmond and passed out!  We were both so tired, but the weekend was worth it!  I have pictures from our drive that I will post later on!

Today, I got a slow start... Well, pretty much I did not want to get out of bed; the alarm went off a little too early!!!  This morning, I made a GREAT vanilla blueberry smoothie to grab on the go while I ran out the door to church.  After church, I had to work; and of course the second I left church the skies opened up and it rained like crazy!  Driving through the rain was NOT fun, since people did not have their lights on; and I mean rain so hard you could not see more than ten feet in front of you.  I do not understand why people drive in the rain without their lights on.  So, it took me a little bit longer than normal to get to work; and of course Surely is not working very well today.  I started to freak out about Surely not working right.  I plan on putting Surely in the shop tomorrow morning, and hopefully nothing is wrong and if it is, it is simple to fix!

So right now, that's all folks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment