Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cat and weight

Hi friends, I hope Tuesday has started out on the right note for you!  I cannot complain, but then again I have not really gotten out of bed yet!

So yesterday my mother and I were Skyping (it is our favorite way of talking to each other, without having to hold any device - and in her case, having to type)!  When we were Skyping she showed me the two cute kittens (one still needs a home, in case anyone is interested)!  Then she showed me Mere-bear (and how fat she has become).  So I told my mom she needed to weigh Mere and I would weigh Hermione and we would see who is fatter.

So last night I had to pull out my scale from under the bookshelf (there is not enough room in my bathroom to keep it laying around, so to save space it is under a close by bookshelf).  I stood on it, and got my weight (and was pretty proud - that is like the first time in awhile), so then I went to grab the cat.  She knew something was up, so was not trying to participate.  However, I finally got on the scale holding her; and it only gave us a 9lb difference.  No offense to my cat or anything; but I know she weights a LOT more than 9 pounds.  So today, I think I will try again and hopefully get truthful results!

Okay, so I just hopped on the scale again with her and the result is a 13 pound difference holding her and without her!  That weight I can believe, however I do believe it is a little off; but I can live with it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment