Hello blog friends! Good morning, I hope everyone's Wednesday is kicking off to a good start! I must admit, mine was slightly slow then slight hot (hehe)! Okay, let me explain. Last night, I feel asleep under my awesome purple sheets, aqua fleece blanket, white knitted blanket and an older than me blanket from the VMI China pattern (belonged to my mom - I hope that's right). At one point during the night I apparently got too hot, so I got on top of all my covers and pulled them correctly up to the bed (like I was making the bed, while still on it and still sleeping - let's just say Kenneth thought it was the funniest thing to watch - I apparently woke him up to do it). I at one point, heard his alarm clock; but it did not phase me. Yet I realized a little after that I was shivering. Kenneth was still "sleeping" (yes, he does not ever go to work on time), he just loves to lay there and watch me sleep (kind of weird, but cute). He put his covers over me, and I stopped shivering. Yet, I decided to get back under my covers (still asleep) and tossed his back to him. Let's just say my morning has been "exciting" so far!
So back to the title of this post. Last night, and not to toot my own horn but, I made some awesome dinner. I took ground turkey and added Ranch dressing (dehydrated). Then I made bowls out of them and put in half a Laughing Cow cheese wedge into the center (so two wedges made 4 burgers) and made stuffed cheeseburgers! I stuck them on the George Forman, and then reheated the bacon from the other night (steak night). I must admit, the entree was super good. Also, the sides were not too bad. We had pasta salad and baked beans (from a box and a can - I was lazy, what can I say). So dinner was like having a picnic, without the heat or bugs.
I will take some pictures of the food today (if I remember)!
No comments:
Post a Comment