Sunday, July 24, 2011

A fun afternoon

So friends, if you read the last post of pictures you can tell we went to Red Robin for lunch.  It was super yummy and super crowded.  We got seated right away which was nice, but the waitress was a little ditzy (sad face please).  She seemed nice and all, but she seemed so pre-occupied she was really not that good.  Oh well, at least the food was good!  Two birthdays were celebrated in our presence!  Super cute songs to btw!

After lunch we went to Ulta!!  Laura got me addicted to Ulta last summer, and oh man am I addicted.  I crave getting their catalogs and coupons!!  Oh yes, even though I do not wear make up or do my hair often I can spend HOURS in the store looking at things I would NEVER need, EVER!  I bought a few things of shampoo, a pumice stone and some hair ties (the necessities you know)!

From that, we went to 5 Below!  Laura seemed psyched to visit, when she was at her parent's she saw their sale add and was ready to shop!  We bought a bunch of things, she mainly bought for her kitchen; Kenneth and I bought a bunch of things (mostly random) such as a hula-hoop, a water fountain, some storage bins for Wildtree items, a pasta kit, and other random things.  We made out like bandits (so to speak)!

After that, Laura still needed some kitchen items so we went to HomeGoods!  I am seriously addicted to this store also.  It has cheat stuff that is not cheap.  Laura bought a WHOLE lot of stuff for not that much.  It was a great deal for us!  We only got a few dish towels and this cute journal (for me, not him)!

Laura and I have an obsession buying things for kitchens.  When we lived together, we spent over two hours in Wal*Mart (yes, the school I went to was in a town that JUST had a Wal*Mart; so we had no choice) buying a pan (pretty much).  Now, granted it was SuperBowl Sunday and we did not want to watch the game; but also we just love looking at kitchen items!  So, needless to say; today was well worth it.  Kenneth thinks we are crazy, but he still loves us both!

So, we plan on having a lazy night - well, have had one; but will continue with it!  Hope everyone has a great night too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment