Hi friends, so I know it has been a while since I blogged; however I did keep notes of what I did. So my last full blog was on the 27th. So here's the update on my life.
On the 28th had dance class at night, and had pot stickers for dinner.
On the 29th I had no dance class, so got to be lazy!
On the 30th I had a busy day. I worked from 8-5, then went up to Doswell to cat sit. Dinner at Red Robbin with my friend Anne (who is home from sabbatical). Dance from 8-10:30. Pass out.
On July 1st I had to work from 8-5 again, but it was okay.
On the 2nd, I ran up to Doswell again to visit Sophie. Then drove down to Kenneth's to celebrate the 4th (a little early). We had a cookout, with tons of alcohol. I must admit, I did indulge in the alcohol (oh well). We had a bonfire and fireworks! Tons of fun! I enjoyed the night!
On the 3rd, I drove back to Doswell to visit Sophie. This cat is like 18 years old. She is so sweet, and loud. After that Kenneth and I went to Brown Island to enjoy a free concert and fireworks. We took a picnic dinner, and had lots of fun! It was great! I enjoyed it! Well, we both enjoyed it!
On the 4th, I worked again. It was not too bad. We had a few guest, which was rare. Yet amazing.
On the 5th (which was yesterday) I had another full day. I had an interview with Channel 8 about the fact that I use an application (on my iPod) called Food on the Table, which is all about meal planning and saving money. So I got interviewed, and it will air next Thursday; however I will get a link so I will post it! After that, I had to go to Weight Watchers (which I was dreading). I weighed in, and gained a pound. I was so frustrated. Yet, I realized that having a holiday weekend, plus another day in my weigh in week made it even longer for my dreaded weigh in. However, I just realize that this week I need to do better. After that I went again to Doswell to see Sophie. She was kind of annoyed that I woke her up, but then go happy to see new food! After that I went to my friend Anne's. She has a friend visiting, Daphne; who has this super cute corgi named Idgie, and a funny kitty named Punky (well, Punky use to be Anne's). I won playing dominoes! We had a POOM (pepperoni, onion, olives and mushroom) pizza for dinner. It was yummy! After that I went to dance for two hours. It was a lot, loads of fun though. We came home and I made a quick Wildtree Cheddar and Herb Skillet Mix (it is kind of like hamburger helper).
At Weight Watchers, we had to come up with a resource and an action that we would be accountable for next week. I came up with "e-tools, videos - workout" as my resources and "work out two times this week" as my action. Now let's see if this happens.
Today, I have a few things to do; such as laundry and some Wildtree stuff! I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment