Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July!!

Hi friends, so yes I know Christmas comes in December (and it is only July); yet with this horrible heat, all I can think about is SNOW!  So to brighten up this heat wave, I have been watching some Christmas movies (also to make me think about my shopping lists)!!

A few nights ago, I watched Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Full Screen) with Jim Carey!!  I must admit, I love this movie; even the old school version, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!!!  Jim Carey was defiantly the best choice for a real live Grinch!
Source
Yet, tonight I am going to watch, Elf (Infinifilm Edition)!!!!!!!  I mean, I LOVE this movie!!  It is super cute and somedays I wish I was an elf (without the pointy ears)!

Source

So I hope everyone has a good night, and keeps out of the heat tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment