Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh, fro-yo how I have missed you

Hey friends, good Monday!  Hope everyone had a great last night, even though they knew today was Monday!

So last night, we were pretty much curled up in bed; when Kenneth looks at me and says, "Let's go!"  He gets out of bed, and starts getting dressed (it is pretty much only 9 o'clock at night); so of course I am trying to figure out where we are going.  I get up and dressed to to run out the apartment and into the car.  He starts driving, and soon I realize we are at Sweet Frogs!!!!!  I was ecstatic!  I have been craving fro-yo for a long time, and of course had been meaning to have some yesterday afternoon with Laura but we were so full from lunch it did not happen.

So his is on the left he got strawberry-kiwi and watermelon fro-yo with sour worms and sour patch kids. I got cookies-n-cream and cake batter fro-yo with blueberries, peanut butter chips and nerds!!!

Needless to say, I was perfectly content with life!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment