So here are some pictures mommy took a while ago of my daily activities (yes there will be a lot of pictures)! What can I say, I am photogenic!!
 |
| Sit and waiting for mommy to wake up |
 |
| Realizing mommy is awake, must go towards her |
 |
| Deciding since Mommy is up, to get off bed (in the process) |
 |
| But oh wait, I can stare out the window (score) |
 |
| Oh the computer, my favorite |
 |
| Trying to kiss my mommy |
 |
| My favorite spot, squashing mommy's chest |
 |
| Yup, trying to lick her |
 |
| Some times I do not pay attention to mommy |
 |
| See I am such a good kitty |
 |
| Oops, got to clean the paw off |
Okay, I hope you all enjoyed me hijacking mommy's blog!
Love and purrs,
Hermione
No comments:
Post a Comment