Okay, so I will admit; I have NEVER been fully ready to go back to school. For the years of K-12, I kind of dreaded going back to school. I mean, it was never the most important thing I wanted to do; the only part of it I liked was the tax free shopping!!! Yet once I went to college, I kind of enjoyed the getting ready to go back to school. I mean, college held a lot of new opportunities of getting cool new stuff! I must admit, being able to buy things that are "normal" for school was pretty sweet! The whole buying a fridge, computer, and laptop (HECK YEAH)! Now granted those items were just bought once; but still it was the whole idea!
Yet, now as I get ready to go back to school; I am psyched out! Of course I am slightly stressful (which I get when I feel flustered), but I am super excited to go back. I mean, by the time classes start I will have been out of school for over a year and a half (yikes)! Yet, I realize that the program I am going into is designed for people who have been out of school for awhile; to get them back in the groove!
I am going back to school to get a Paralegal Certificate (if you read my 101 things page you will see)! I will be attending the University of Richmond's School of Continuing Studies! I am super excited, except when it comes to tuition and waiting for my financial aid to kick in!
So I must admit, I have been excited about going back to school. I was super excited to realize that I only needed ONE book for ONE class; and since I am taking two classes, I needed two books! I can handle that; it is much better than my five classes and over thirty books. Talk about a relief! Yet, these books are kind of expensive. I mean I ordered them off of Amazon (which was the cheapest site), and I still spent over a hundred for the two. Oh well!
Yet, I have also been super excited about buying school supplies. I mean, I have a TON! I never got rid of my college supply of items; so needless to say, I am stocked for life! Yet, I can NEVER resist wanting to buy pens and binders. Now, granted I do need binders to keep notes (that hopefully I can print off of my computer from class), but I just love buying school supplies! Yesterday in Target, I spent a LONG time in the "Back to School Section," and LOVED it!!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment