Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Road trips

So I friends, I hope everyone's week has started off on a good note!

So, reading the blog title you probably wonder where I am off to, and technically you are right.  I am on a road trip, the road trip of life!  Okay, so that was a little corny; but I could not help it!  Yet, I am sorry to say, the road trip I am talking about is my drive from Glen Allen up to Winchester.

I love this drive, it is so beautiful (once you pass Fredricksburg).  I mean, I get on 295 East, then on to 95 North.  I get off in Fredericksburg, and head NW on Route 17.  From there, I get on 66 West, 81 North then 37.  I finally get off at 50 West, and am only a few minutes from home.

I must admit, I had the 50 mile drive from Richmond to Fredericksburg is enough to want to kill someone with all the stopping and going and slow driving; yet once you get on Route 17 it is gorgeous!!!!

So, I decided on this trip to take some photos of the pretty scenery; yet I forgot my camera cord so the photos will have to wait!

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment