Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good friend, good day

Hi friends, I hope your Thursday has been great; and or it is your Friday!!  I hope everyone has great plans for this weekend.  Kenneth and I will be going to Charlottesville tomorrow for another dance lesson, then spending the night.  Saturday morning we will be getting up and heading north to Luray for my Grandmother's side family reunion!  I am excited for it!  Sunday though will be super busy and not that much fun (insert sad face please)!

Well, my Wednesday was ROCKIN'!!!!  Kenneth's youngest sister Amanda come up to visit me.  She is 21, and went to Longwood also for a year and a half!  We became very close, since we are close in age.  Kenneth and her look a like in my opinion, but apparently I am the only one lol!  So she came up to visit, and we had a great time!  We went to my apartment's pool, and spent about two hours.  It was great, however I know she got burnt, and I think I am a little red too.  Oh well!

After that we came back inside, and I made (for the first time) meatballs!  They actually turned out good (I was surprised, I did not actually use a recipe; I used bits and pieces of recipes - but hey it worked)!  We had meatball subs, which were BALLIN'!!!!!!!  After that we watched some NCIS on USA, then decided to go shopping at 5Below!!!  We had a great time, and decided after that to go to Target (I mean they are just across the street from one another)!  At Target, I had to buy a few things for school (YIKES)!!!  I ended up not buying too much, I convinced myself that I did not need all new pens and items (thank god)!

After that for dinner, we went to get fro-yo!  I must admit, we ate lunch around 3 and dinner around 6:30; so it was a well justified dinner.  Plus we were both so stuffed from lunch it did not matter!  I must admit, I meant to take a picture of my fro-yo; but it was so yummy I forgot.  Here's the aftermath though!
So I hope everyone has a great Thursday and weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment