I worked yesterday, for five hours. I must say, it was a slightly uneventful day. Work was okay, but not so exciting! Yet I came home, and had a GREAT dinner! Kenneth and I made this awesome pasta dish. It is called pasta carbonara! It is pretty much pasta tossed with heavy whipping cream, eggs, parmesan cheese and bacon!!!! I must admit, it is GREAT!
Today though I had to work again (what else is new for a Saturday, right??)!!! Okay, so let me preface this by saying I love my job, interacting with new people everyday and having a great time! However, today was ANNOYING! I worked with a guy who is not trained to give house tours so I had to give them all. I gave 5. I must admit, that is a lot for a hot Saturday during the summer. I was slightly peeved that I had to do them all, and that he was so confused about so many things. I mean, even when I was not giving a tour I was answering all his questions (that no offense to my boss and all) that my boss should have answered. It was also a pain, that he had this arrogance about him (he is 40, and I am only 23) and that my age meant I should respect him with all I have. However, in my opinion you have to give respect to receive some; and he did not. So let's just say, I was a little peeved by 5 tonight when I got off.
Yet, once again I came home and had a great dinner of pan seared chicken and confetti corn! Confetti corn is a recipe from Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics: Fabulous Flavor from Simple Ingredients
! It pretty much is corn, red onion (or white), peppers and some s&p! It is fabulous and simple! A real winner!
I do not think tonight we will be doing anything. I am super tired, I did not sleep very well last night and did not sleep the night before at all. So needless to say, I do not really want to be awake right now! I will post pictures of food later!
Hope everyone has a great night and awesome Sunday! I will probably not blog until Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment