Okay, so I have the cutest pictures of the kittens; yet without the camera cord I will have to wait to share them! But do not worry, I can update you all on them anyways.
These kittens are seven weeks and two days old! There all three of them all together. One is all black, mom calls HER Blackie, I call her Raven. Two is black with a bit of white; mom calls HIM Bootsie, I call him Pepe-la-pew (he has a white stripe down his nose). Three is grey and white and fluffy all over, mom and I both call HIM Lil' Bit (since he is the smallest)!
So Lil' Bit walks sideways and backwards, he can only run forward. When they play, the look like a huge blob of black. They play all the time, yet sleep in such cute positions! They spend a lot of time on their back, playing with each other!
I cannot wait to post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment