Monday, August 1, 2011

Been a busy day...

Hey friends, good evening.  As people say, "Monday is a bitch!!!"  I must agree.

After yesterday's car incident, I FINALLY found a place to put my car in.  I put my car in, and got picked up by my friend Anne; who dropped me off at my parent's house to get one of their cars to borrow for today.
Luckily my morning got better when I went to weigh in and lost 0.8 pounds!  Wahoo, a total of 7.2!!!  Still kicking butt and taking names!
After that, I ran home to get ready for my first day of work.  I got a temp. job for 4 weeks.  So I am pretty much just doing paperwork.  Sorry, can't tell what I am doing; confidentiality and all that!
I got a call at work from the car place, and we decided to fix Surely (cheaper than a new car haha).  I also have AMAZING friends who loaned me a truck for a week!
Anne drove me to the farm, to pick up the truck; but we also stopped and had dinner!

Needless to say today has been SUPER stressful.  I am super excited to watch the end of the Bachelorette, and pass out!  Hopefully tomorrow is better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment