Sunday, July 24, 2011

Great friends, and great food

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great Saturday night.  Mine was spent curled up sleeping, and trying to kill a headache.  Kenneth on the other hand, enjoyed dancing and watching me sleep.

So this afternoon, we plan on having lunch with one of my great college friends Laura!!!  Laura and I "met" during our freshman year at a dinner, but did not make the most of it.  So we officially met during our junior year in college.  We became very close friends, and for our senior year we were roommates!  We have a lot in common, and throughly enjoy each other's company.  Many say we have an overly active relationship, but we do not care!  

This is us at my 22nd birthday party at Macado's in Farmville
So she went to visit her family in Newport News this weekend, and we decided to have lunch together on her way back to Washington. 

We have decided on Red Robbin and some Fro-yo!!!  Let's just say, I am super excited about all of it!!!  I will post pictures later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment