Monday, April 30, 2012

Pick one...


I saw this fun little survey over on Courtney's blog and thought it would be fun to play along. 
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, without a doubt!
Lemonade or fruit punch?
Lemonade ALL the way!!
Caramel apple or cotton candy?
Could totally go for both, but would have to pick the apple (hey, it is a bit of fruit right)!!!
Butterfinger or Snickers?
Butterfingers!!!  Super yummy!
Pudding or Jello?
Pudding, but jello is good too.  Pudding has more texture!
Turkey or chicken?
Chicken ALL the way!!!  Once I got to cook Thanksgiving dinner, it became chicken and stuffing not turkey and stuffing.
American or Provolone cheese?
American, but munster is better!
Crackers or cookies?
Cookies!!  DUH!!!!
Pretzels or chips?
Pretzels!
Mexican food or Japanese food?
Mexican!!  So many options!
Chinese food or Italian food?
I could not pick one or the other.
Ice cream or cookies?
Same as above, cannot pick!
Pasta or pizza?
Pasta any day!!!
Soda or juice?
Juice, but still water is better!
Chocolate bars or chocolate truffles?
Truffles, more variety!
Apples or bananas?
Apples!  Bananas make me sick.
Salad or soup?
Depends on the variety.  I LOVE certain salads, but LOVE certain soups.  It all depends.
Cauliflower or broccoli?
Either or, does not matter to me!
Onion rings or french fries?
Both!!!  But normally french fries!
Blizzard or McFlurry?
Blizzard!!!
Fried or poached eggs?
Neither.  I do not like eggs.
Crepes or pancakes?
Crepes done correctly, like from France!!!
Hash browns or roasted potatoes?
Either, both are delicious.  Probably roasted potatoes would win out.
Oatmeal or cereal?
Umm, depends.  I have only recently started to like cereal again (CHOCOLATE involved), but oatmeal is AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment