Hey friends, so I realized tonight that this week's eating habits have been truly funny.
Sunday I had McDonald's for breakfast (well just one hash brown on my way to church), followed by SweetFrog's (a fro-yo place in Richmond) with my youth group, and chicken noodle soup for dinner. Not too bad.
Monday was pizza for brunch around noon with my dear friend Anne, and dinner was home-made lasagna. So once again not a bad day.
Yesterday was left-over lasagna for lunch and Brio for dinner. I got the lettuce wraps and Pepperoni and Sausage flat pizza. Super yummy!!! So once again another okay day.
Today was leftover flat pizza for breakfast. Panera for lunch. I got the BBQ Chicken Salad (which was SUPER yummy)!! Dinner was a pizza party at class. Starting to get bad here.
I know tomorrow will probably be my leftover lettuce wrap and some lasagna for breakfast. Some Starbucks for lunch. Of course, my normal Thursday dinner of Chipotle!!! Still pretty bad, by now.
Friday will be a protein bar for breakfast since I open at the museum. Chips and salsa for lunch, since I do not have time to eat between jobs then. Dinner will maybe some homemade fried rice and baked chicken strips. So not too bad.
Saturday will be leftovers, and hopefully Sunday will be better.
Needless to say, this week has been a comical relief of food!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment