Hey friends, so my post title is a little religious and this post is TOTALLY not even close.
So this week has been dragging on. Like I cannot believe it is only Thursday, now granted I am really not complaining since I have this weekend off. I think on Saturday we are going to Legend for lunch and hopefully a tour of the brewery. After that, I really have no idea what I am going to do this weekend. Hopefully some cleaning, and baking.
Okay, so back to this post title. I am so happy that Lent is over and I can go back to Starbucks for my study time. I practically live there now during the week. Luckily I took today off to run some errands, but yeah. I love it there!
It has bene a bit on the cold side lately, but that is okay I just wear a jacket. I must admit, it is nice just reading and writing out thousands of words upon words; but I truly have missed the people watching. These people just crack me up. Now, some are regulars like myself; but a lot are new faces I have never seen before.
Take for instance, yesterday I was there and another came and sat next to me with a computer and portable hard-drive. She was working on either video mixing or photography; either or she took up two outlets and that kind of bugged me.
Also, other people there have conducted interviews, had meetings and all other kinds of random things. It truly is a neat place to go.
Tomorrow I am going to venture to another Starbucks, before I have lunch with an old friend... now I am not saying that she is old, I am saying I have known her for a LONG time. Of course I am talking about my dear old friend Anne. I am excited to see her tomorrow, it has been since we left the beach that I have seen her. Luckily I get to take her my recycling tomorrow too (it is taking over my living room right now)!!
Okay friends, I have got to get off this and pay attention to my kiddies here at work! Okay, well not really they are all reading in study hall right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment