Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Newest Purchase

Hey friends, so two co-workers of mine (a mother and daughter) team have started their own business.

It is called Kahoots Studio!!

They "have a passion for painting and refinishing found furniture as well as repurposing vintage and thrift store finds into something funky, interesting and one of a kind."

In other words, they do what I wish I could do.  Not that I am not artistically talented or anything like that, but I am not good at finding things and fixing them up.  Needless to say, I consider them a godsend!!

At VGF (Village Green Fair) at Collegiate the other weekend, they set up a booth.  I bought the cutest little chalkboard that truly is a chalkboard, it has the little groove at the bottom for the chalk!  I totally LOVE it and it fits perfectly in our place!!!



When you check out their page, go to the Shop link.  This coffee table there is TOTALLY awesome.  I love the color, and height.  I TRULY want it, but really do not need it nor have anywhere to put it.  Right now it is on hold, with the hope it will be mine!

Source
So yes they do have already done pieces, but they do custom works and always can look for something out there just for you!  I right now have a request to find a curio cabinet for me.  My grandmother's went to my Uncle, and I want/need one for myself.  I have a TON of trinkets that I would like to put in a safe place (away from the cat and most of the dust)!!!

Please check them out, and maybe consider a new piece or two!!

*Disclaimer:  This post is done on my own accord, I am just friends of the owners and hope to promote their business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment