Sunday, April 22, 2012

Man, I have issues…

(Kenneth this is not a time to comment or laugh)

… while driving. 

So this morning, I woke up to the sound of rain.  How comical on Earth Day!  I really do love the rain, it makes flowers bloom, my allergies subside for a bit, and makes people be idiots while driving.

This morning, I took off for church.  Totally forgetting about the rain, my nerves were shot after about driving ten minutes (it takes me close to an hour to get to church - don't ask, too complicated).  In this lovely area I live, called Richmond, we have this great road called, I-95.  This road has three lanes.  So one would assume (which I know makes an a**) people would drive according to their speed.  The left lane should be for speeders, the right for people who have no clue and the middle open (for the most part).

WRONG!!!!  Well, today one guy (I am guessing the guy was driving) could not make up him mind which lane he wanted to be in; so kept swerving between two of them, almost hitting me a few times.  I was stuck in the far right lane most of my drive because a tractor trailor was blocking me on the left.  Boo to them.

It does crack me up though, that people (mostly from the Northern states) do not turn on their lights while driving in down pouring rain… hmmm, slightly odd to me.  The rain on the road was not bad, however the back spray from other cars was the issue.

It truly looked like a fog was over the road.  Pretty much you had to be on someone's bumper to see them.  It was horrible.

Hopefully after church the weather will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment