Hey friends! Hope everyone had a great week. Mine has been super long, long enough to make me pass out last night on the sofa until about 5. Monday through Wednesday of this week I have been working both at the museum in the morning and Collegiate at night. Plus school Tuesday through Thursday. Along with Kenneth's sister and co-worker spending Monday night with us. So far, this week has been super busy. Tons going on. No time to sleep.
Luckily I am off today. So I am having lunch with my old roommate Sara, down in Carytown! It will be good to catch up and just be relaxed. Once I get home though, I have to go do some cleaning. Mom is coming into town for the weekend!
We will be shopping and hanging out tomorrow. Yet Sunday will be all devoted to Easter and good times! I plan on getting Starbucks on the way to church on Sunday!! It has been a LONG 46 (almost) days. I have not missed candy as much as I should have, since I could still eat sugar in the form of baked goods. And oh, have I.
We had a bridal shower at work yesterday, and I devoured the cupcakes. It was super cute! :)
Okay friends, off to lunch! Have a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment