Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lazy Days...

Hey friends, happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone has had a good morning so far.

These past few days, well ever since last Tuesday night and my HUGE final... I have been relaxing like no other.  I have truly enjoyed not having to set an alarm clock to get up and study, nor spend all my time freezing at Starbucks or even better, I have REALLY enjoyed the sleep!!

Today marks my last class in Contract Law.  Tonight will be celebrated with a pizza party!!!

Yet tomorrow marks the last class of the semester, and to finish it off with a bang there will be an exam.  Super fun I know.  OR NOT!!!

I truly cannot wait for summer to arrive and lazy days to be ALL the time!!

Well that is all for now friends!  Hope you have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment